A Convenient, Luxurious Bed & Breakfast in the Heart of Downtown Williamsburg
Maps and Directions to our Williamsburg, VA Bed and Breakfast
Whether you are visiting Colonial Williamsburg, Yorktown, Jamestown, Busch Gardens, or simply need lodging near the College of William and Mary, we invite you to make the Fife & Drum Inn your home away from home. The central location of our Bed and Breakfast in Williamsburg makes us easy to find and we are just minutes from everything you will want to do in the area.
Click the “view larger map” link at the bottom left of map below. On the next screen click the “get directions” link. Put your address in the box marked “A”, hit the “get directions” button, and like magic you will have directions from your door to ours.
View Larger Map
If you are looking for hotel lodging at the College of William and Mary, you will be especially pleased with the Fife & Drum’s location. We are just across the street from William and Mary, adjacent to the shops and restaurants of Merchants Square. Our Bed and Breakfast in Williamsburg also offers private off-street parking for each of our guests.
- The Inn provides 1 free parking space for each (room, suite, or cottage).
- This space is suitable for any typical family vehicle.
- We have two parking lots for guest parking. The primary lot is across Boundary Street from the Inn. Our secondary lot is located directly behind the Inn in the City garage. Parking lot directions
- You must be registered to park. Parking privileges’ are available from 3PM on day of check in to 11AM on day of check out.
- You may drop luggage at the front door before you park. To unload you may park temporarily across the street from our front door or in the loading zone on the corner. If you need assistance with bags just let us know when you check in.
- Although vandalism and theft rarely occur anywhere in the Williamsburg area we assume no liability for owners vehicles or contents thereof.