A Convenient, Luxurious Bed & Breakfast in the Heart of Downtown Williamsburg
Options for Thanksgiving Dinner in Williamsburg 2011
• For many years, our family had Thanksgiving dinner at the Williamsburg Hospitality House. They serve a wonderful buffet of traditional Thanksgiving fare, rounded out with carved meats, seafood, and amazing selection of deserts. One tip, ask to be seated in the dining room or the lounge (there is a banquet room in the back with large tables that does not guarantee you will be exclusively with your group).
Serving from noon until 6:00 by reservation; Adults $32.95, Children 6-12 $13.95 www.williamsburghosphouse.com (888) 662-9078
• One of our longtime favorite restaurants in Williamsburg is LeYaca – amazing French cuisine – fabulous food. They will be serving from noon until 8 p.m. The menu for Thanksgiving is on the website @ www.leyacawilliamsburg.com. They are located about 4 miles east of our inn on Rt. 60 east. (757) 220-3616
For a non-buffet – this would be my first choice for the quality of food and value!
• In Merchant’s Square, across the street from us at the Blue Talon, they will be serving their regular menu supplemented with traditional Thanksgiving items on the menu. Reservations required. Seatings from 3:00 – 7:30.
• Two blocks away from the inn, Berrett’s Seafood will be serving their regular lunch menu from 11:30 – 3 followed by dinner from 5-9 p.m. Each service will also offer a traditional Thanksgiving dinner for $18.95 at lunch and $28.95.
www.berretts.com (757) 253-1847
• We recommend you call 1-800-HISTORY, and ask for dining reservations for all of the options below.
Although many guests might like to dine in the Colonial Taverns for Thanksgiving, they are fast filling up and currently have very little availability left at this time.
They offer a complete dinner, including tax and gratuity for $59.95 Adult and $23.95 children.
The Regency Room at the Williamsburg Inn still has a few slots left at 11 and 11:30 a.m. and 8 and 8:30 p.m. @ $117 per person, children 6-12 @$60 each.
The Williamsburg Lodge has two options:
The Dining Room will have their regular menu supplemented with traditional Thanksgiving fare on the menu. Reservations required.
The Conference Center will be serving a traditional buffet “Thanksgiving Feast” by reservation $59 per adult and $25 children 6-12.