“We appreciated the snacks, cookies, and lemonade that seemed limitless when we came in from our day of touring”
~ John & Sylvia J.
For lodging in historic Williamsburg, VA, consider Fife & Drum Inn, with the refinements of luxury hotels and the thoughtful amenities of a bed and breakfast.
Each guest room in our boutique Inn is nonsmoking and appointed with a combination of modern amenities, plush beds, individual thermostats for heating and AC, and private baths. For groups of 3 the Yorktown Room and the Restoration Suite both have a queen and full size twin bed. Some of the rooms can allow for additional bedding that will support a third person.
Each room in our Bed and Breakfast in Williamsburg includes:
• Private bathroom with European shower massage
• Individual thermostats for heating and AC
• FREE High-Speed Wi-Fi Internet
• Exclusive Toiletries
• Plush Towels
• Custom spa robes
• Hair Dryer
• Cable TV
• Non allergenic linens and pillows
• Satin & wood hangers
• Iron and ironing boards in room
• Daily housekeeping
• Local menus available
• 24 Hour coffee, tea, lemonade, and cookies
• All non-smoking guestrooms
• A comfortable sitting area with 25-inch TV
• A library of publications of local interest
• Simmons back care mattress
• Personal concierges service for all guests
If you are comparing other bed and breakfasts in Williamsburg, consider the Fife and Drum, an historic Inn with the refinements of a fine hotel and the thoughtful amenities of a bed and breakfast.